Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab provides a co-educational education, came into establishment in the year 1984, under the vivacious Headship of the Founder Principal, Mrs.Gurjit Bawa, and the genuine efforts of the staff, the school has flourished by leaps and bounds.
The Society members of Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab are from diverse fields and fund their proficiency in several fields for keeping the school’s staff updated and abreast of the fast-changing trends in education. In April 1986, School was renowned by the Education Department, U.T. Chandigarh. At present, Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab is spread over diverse acres of land allocated by PUDA affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab is affiliated to All India Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi up to Senior Secondary level.
Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab runs classes up to Senior Secondary level. The medium of Instruction is English. Hindi and Punjabi are taught as Obligatory subjects at Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab.
Students are instructed with the help of modern Audio-Visual aids, Multi-Media etc. The curriculum for junior classes is constructed on modern inventions in teaching and the classrooms are equipped with educational toys charts and pictures. To keep up an ideal standard, the ratio between the teacher and the student is well-maintained.
At Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab, boarding is not merely a boardinghouse but a home away from home. A modern AC residential block, both for boys and girl are constructed separately under the guidance of well-experienced hostel warden.
• Highly skilled & devoted faculty members.
• Well-ordered kindergarten section.
• Play station and sporting activities for tiny tots.
• Swimming pool, Skating rink.
• Lush green lawns & play fields.
• Healthy surroundings.
• Well-appointed multimedia computer labs.
• Air Conditioned Hostel amenities for both boys and girls separately.
• Stability between academic, sports and extra co-curricular activities.
• Emphasis is laid on instilling in the students deep concern for society.
• Regular workshops for teachers to rejuvenate their imaginations.
• Well-resourced multidimensional library and laboratories.
• Periodic educational/ recreational excursion.
• Orientation program for parents.
At Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab, the teaching fraternity includes the following:
• They are confident speakers of standard English
• They are qualified, trained, experienced teachers
• They are multipurpose thinkers and problem solvers
• They are learners as well as teachers
• They have a vibrant, active methodology towards education
• They upkeep deeply that every Individual reaches his/ her or her extreme potential.
Admission Open for 2018-2019 Session - Golden Bells Public School, Mohali, Punjab.
Hospital / Medical Facilities
|Extra Curricular Activities||
|Year of Foundation||0000|
|Enrollment Phase / Grades :||NA|
|Number of Students :||NA|
|Teacher Student Ratio :||NA|
|Yearly Tuition Fee (Min) :||NA|
|Yearly Tuition Fee (Max) :||NA|
|Languages of Instruction :||NA|
|Foreign Languages :||NA|
|University Counseling :||NA|
|Learning Support :||NA|
|School Trips :||NA|
|Community Service :||NA|
|Performing Arts :||NA|
|Summer Programs :||NA|